March 18, 2-4.30pm, Brighton Natural Health Centre.
A playful, restorative and fluid practise for spring to release stagnant energy and held patterns that may have been held in body and mind over winter. Combining yoga asana, pranayama and thai yoga massage techniques, this workshop will help to unfold the body, encouraging awareness and presence in order to facilitate shift. ~ Accessible to all levels of experience.
Follow & like
- A female space
- Compassion and lasagne
- Don’t miss now missing your ‘self’
- Number Four
- Rain, rain, RAIN
- Leonie as a teacher
- Connecting with your partner after birth.
- The benefits of doing ‘nothing’
- The myth of ‘me’ time
- Reflective parenting
- Looking after Mama
- Why do pregnancy and post-natal yoga?
- Be together: partner yoga and thai yoga massage morning
- Yogic parenting